Senior Contracts Manager (Medical) – Salary to £52,000 + car allowance, bonus and benefits
Our client, an established Medical Equipment Leasing Business with approx. £150m of assets under management, is seeking a Senior Contracts Manager to help rationalise and standardise its asset maintenance contracts with hospitals and healthcare suppliers within the UK and Europe.
You will work with and lead a specialist contract management team. This is a key role within our client’s Supply Chain and Procurement team and requires regular travel to both clients and suppliers throughout the UK and occasionally within Europe.
- Implement and update the Group’s Asset Maintenance contracts
- Define an overall maintenance strategy
- Ensure that all contracts are renewed on-time
- Work with the wider Group to promulgate contract pricing support
- Train and manage a contract management team within agreed budgets
- Look for opportunities to continuously improve both service and quality
- Manage supplier negotiations and performance
- Develop a good appreciation of medical equipment technology and service pricing.
Essential candidate Skills and Experience
- Membership of CIPS or CMI and, preferably, a post graduate qualification
- At least 8 years procurement experience in an integrated supply chain
- Experience of strategy development, cost and performance improvement
- Experience of negotiating, specifying and monitoring complex service contracts
- Experience of working in the medical supply chain would be preferred as would a second European language.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Contracts Manager with a track record of working in a medical supply chain. There are good possibilities for career growth within this rapidly expanding organisation. Contact us today for further details.
The perfect job does exist and Candidate Channel can help you find it.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.