Platform and Engagement Analyst – Salary £25,000 – £28,000 DOE + Pension & Excellent Benefits
Our Client a partner-led business which prides itself in providing straightforward and well communicated pensions advice is now looking to recruit into an analyst role: to develop and expand their analytical and employee engagement platform; improving and creating new front end user journeys and interactive tools to include additional functionality as well as the underlying processes and analysis engine that drives the platform.
- Working with design/copy teams to create and design additional functionality, education and user journeys
- Improving analysis calculations across all facets of client needs; workplace benefits, pensions, investments
- Use of data analysis skills to find patterns and key insights
- Anticipating and proposing analytical developments
- Investigating and analysing surveys, studies and raw data, including ‘big data’, in order to reach and present relevant conclusions (verbal, written, online).
- System development, including designing and implementing scalable processes
- Project management of any work and development projects
- Client liaison; meetings, presenting, advising clients on analysis results, proposed systems, projects, solutions
- An opportunity to analyse results as well as explore the creative application of data in order to deliver the key insights in a visually and functionally powerful and informative way
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Analytical degree or vocation (e.g. including mathematical, scientific, engineering or technology related)
- Experience of workplace benefits
- Highly numerate
- Experience of system development
- Interest in Technology and its application to individuals and businesses (preferably in its application to financial matters and the wider workplace)
- Future developments in technology & how its adoption can better deliver unique value to our clients/users
- Strong data visualisation skills
- End user empathy
- Scoping out projects
- Delivery of projects on time and as per scope
- Roll out of developments
This is an exciting role with a progressive and professional employer. As an intermediary between the business (and its clients) and the platform developers, this role offers the opportunity to meet a number of different people and explore different business/client needs and develop and propose solutions. With that in mind, a successful candidate will have strong communication skills (written, visual, presentational and personal) as well as strong project management skills with the ability to take the initiative and quickly learn and adapt to changing challenges and opportunities from client to client; apply today or contact us for more information.
Candidate Channel is dedicated to helping you find your next career move, so if you are looking for a new role, submit your CV to us and we can help you find that perfect job.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.