Financial Modeller/Analyst (ACA/CIMA/FCA) – Salary c£40,000 DOE + Excellent Benefits
Based – Theale
Our client, a leading provider of medical equipment-related services, is looking for experienced and professional Financial Analyst and Modeller to join their Finance team. Reporting to the Senior Commercial Manager you will be responsible for the modelling of variations in relation to existing contracts.
- Develop and analyse complex pricing models
- Gather instructions for modelling of variations for existing contracts
- Undertake modelling work in agreed timescales
- Analyse how gathered commercial information fits into the business
- Present financial models to internal customers in a clear and concise way
- Checking modelling work done by others within the team
- Maintenance of records including clear audit trails
- Ad-hoc analysis of other departments in the business
Candidate Skills and Requirements:
- Good communication skills, able to present information clearly and concisely
- Team player within the commercial team
- Strong attention to detail and able to produce accurate clear work
- Minimum of 4-5 years of complex modelling experience, with understanding of modelling best practice
- Qualified to Maths A level or relevant degree would be ideal
- Relevant CFA/ACA/ACCA or CIMA qualifications / part qualifications
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- NHS or public sector background would be ideal but not essential
- Commercial business experience would be advantageous with an understanding of financing capital terms
If you are keen to develop your financial career within a dynamic and fast moving industry, apply today or contact us for an informal discussion about the role.
Candidate Channel is dedicated to helping you find your next career move, so if you are looking for a new role, submit your CV to us and we can help you find that perfect job.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.