Junior Consultant – Salary £33,000 – £40,000 DOE + Pension & Excellent Benefits
Our Client a partner-led business which prides itself in providing straightforward and well communicated pensions advice is now looking to recruit ambitious, highly motivated individuals to work alongside experienced consultants whilst progressing quickly to a consultancy role and responsibility for a portfolio of corporate clients.
- Individuals selected will work closely with a team of consultants
- Client relationships including meeting attendance
- Preparation of reports/presentations for new and existing clients
- Assisting in preparing recommendations of appropriate solutions for client
- Project management
- Liaising external providers of services
- Developing relationship with other practice areas within the organisation
- Maintaining high professional standards
- Outstanding progression opportunities including tailored training and development opportunities
- Study resource and support to finish your professional qualification with agreed timescales
- Once qualified and signed off the opportunity to manage your own portfolio of clients
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits package
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 2:1 honours degree preferred
- Part way qualified towards – Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) or Pensions Management Institute (PMI)
- At least 3 years’ experience in a trainee consultant / paraplanner role
- An interest in workplace savings and benefits
- Technical knowledge and experience of working in DC pensions
- Motivated to complete final relevant professional qualifications
- A strong interest to work and advance career within the financial services industry
- Able to demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team
- Strong inter-personal and communications skills are key for this role
- Organisation and time management skills are essential
This is an exciting role with a progressive and professional employer. The ideal candidate will be someone who has been in a trainee DC consultant or Paraplanner role and is now looking to take the step into a client facing consultancy role; apply today or contact us for more information.
Candidate Channel is dedicated to helping you find your next career move, so if you are looking for a new role, submit your CV to us and we can help you find that perfect job.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.