Pensions Administrator – Salary range -£23,000 – £25,000 DOE + Pension + 22 days holiday plus excellent Benefits
We are searching for an Pensions Administrator, Final Salary schemes, to join our Client, a well established professional services company in their Pensions Administration Team.
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Prepare manual and computer generated benefit calculations and related correspondence
- Carry out and check cash handling and accounting functions to client pensions
- Process and check client pensioner payrolls, including calculation of net pay
- Liaise with authorities including DWP, HMRC and the Pensions Regulator etc
- Read, research and understand documentation relating to each scheme, for example, deeds
- Check work of team members ensuring accuracy/compliance with procedures and legislation
- Prepare annual benefit statements and annual accounts, as required
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of how the Pension Protection Fund operates
- Prepare manual and computer generated manual calculations
Essential Skills and Experience:
- GCSE Maths and English at grade C or above is ideal, (however experience in the role is more desirable than other academic achievement)
- Relevant Financial Services experience or a background in PPF, DC or DB pension administration
- Experience of working in an office within a team environment is beneficial
- Payroll and accounts experience would also be beneficial in particular roles
- A strong understanding of Microsoft Office programmes, in particular Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills and high level of numeracy is essential
- Willingness to progress towards a professional qualification – paid for by the Client
- Ability to generate manual and computer generated calculations
- High level of IT literacy and competency
- Good customer service skills and attention to detail with client requests
- Ability to demonstrate strong problem solving skills, resolving issues before they develop
- Good analytical skills and technical ability with passion to develop in this area
This is an exciting role with a progressive and professional employer, apply today or contact us for more information.
Candidate Channel is dedicated to helping you find your next career move, so if you are looking for a new role, submit your CV to us and we can help you find that perfect job.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.