Graduate Mechanical / Systems Engineer (Defence)
Salary – c£23,000 – £25,000 DOE + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a leading supplier to the Defence Industry, providing safety and environmental assessment and systems and support services to the UK MOD and wider defence industry. We are searching for recent engineering graduates with good communication skills to help our Client develop their business going forward.
In return you will have access to full on the job training and be supported through additional education as part of your development. You will become part of a dynamic and motivated team of engineers.
- Provide Bid Support to MOD programmes
- Create and submit quotations
- Support more senior engineers with expanding the Companies engineering capabilities
- Continuing professional development
- Creation and updating of supporting documentation
- Scoping work for outsource suppliers
- Ensuring compliance with mandatory regulations
Candidate Essential Skills and Experience:
- Good engineering degree in relevant discipline i.e. Mechanical, Systems or Process Engineering is essential
- Ideally 12 months post qualification experience within a junior engineering role
- Able to translate and understand difficult engineering concepts
- Good communication skills with ability to positively communicate with colleagues
- Ability to build relationships with Clients verbally and through written communication
- Strong Microsoft Office and wider IT skills
- Enthusiastic and positive manner and excellent time management skills
- Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team
This is the perfect opportunity for an engineering graduate interested in taking their first career step. If you think this role is for you please apply today or contact us for more details.
Candidate Channel is dedicated to helping you find your next career move, so if you are looking for a new role, submit your CV to us and we can help you find that perfect job.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org